Crank trigger

Mike (Perth, Western Australia) erazmus at wantree.com.au
Sun Mar 12 07:04:00 GMT 2000

At 08:50 AM 8/3/2000 -0600, "Clint S." <clintsven at sk.sympatico.ca> wrote:
>Thank you to those who responded .
>I should have been a bit clearer when posting question . I have the nissan
turbo motor originally equipped with a 3 pickup Hall sensor and (3) 120deg
signal teeth and (90) 1 degree signal teeth . Rather than adapting this to
my Accel DFI, I put in a normal magnetic pickup distributor and used a 1988
chev truck 4 wire EST igntion control module . The module hooked right up
to the DFI and registered rpm . At this point the ignition and fuel should
work, crank trigger is not used at this point .

This is very different to the Nissan 3L turbo six in my car, are you
talking an SR20 or a RB26DET variant with CS on the end of the cam ?

Rgds

:) mike