water into efi system before injectors.

Mike (Perth, Western Australia) erazmus at wantree.com.au
Mon Mar 13 21:42:06 GMT 2000

At 04:20 PM 13/3/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>yea well, so much for hooking up a mapsensor to the windshield wiper
>motor.......

Those were the days ;-)

>seriously, are there any papers which discuss the pertinent math involved in
>water injection for non-turbo apps?

I suppose you could work it out from the specific heat of water, mass added,
expected temperature drop of mixture in chamber etc. etc.

I suppose the leaner you go the more water - with appropriate safety's...

My school physics text has some good stuff - I keep it handy as my
memory is going,

ie. The second thing to go when you get old is memory and the first thing
to go has something to do with that rubber thing in my wallet...

Rgds

Mike

PS: Anyone noticed the emails are out of sync - I get answers up to
30 mins before the initial request - or do electrons take longer to
spin around down-under ?