Looking for obscure connector

Rich M rsrich at cwcom.net
Wed Mar 15 20:32:45 GMT 2000

Colin,
What you describe sounds like an AMP "Junior Timer" 35-way, which is pretty
common on european Bosch ECU's (L-Jetronic etc.); Nippondenso have built
systems based on L-Jetronic (presumably under license from Bosch) and use
this connector on some Japanese "L-jet" equivalent car ECU's. Where are you
based Colin? - if they are available in your region, getting a L-Jetronic
type ECU from a breakers yard may be the easiest way to get the male
connector, even if it is a bit of a waste.
Rich