Motronic .bin uploaded HELP!

Will Reeve wreeve at jesus.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 15 21:50:13 GMT 2000

Hello all,
I have uploaded a copy of the chip from my car to the ftp site,
opel3l24v.bin. Its from a Opel 3.0l 24V straight six using Motronic M1.5
management (0 261 200 356  GM 90 325 269  1 267 357 042) the engine has a
duel length inlet which is switched at 4,000rpm. Fabrizio has kindly pointed
out how to find some maps (ignition and injector duration) but I don't know
when the ECU uses them! Also I would like to know where idle speed, rev
limit and the other parameters are stored and where the check sum is! I
think a similar system was used in BMW 6's. Any pointers / books / WebPages
would be much appreciated.

Yours,

Will