Fw: DIY_EFI Digest V5 #107

alexpeper alexpeper at email.msn.com
Fri Mar 17 18:20:49 GMT 2000

Wow. Looks like the next hobbiest computer, cheaper than the basic-stamp.
or you can salvage parts, make own laptop, internet server.
Good enough for FI controller and scan tool.  I am not yet sure how to flash
a operating system. The article did say that iopener has plans for
automotive unit.  Note the $200 price includes hard drive and interface
cable. $99 without.
Alex