Programming Basics 61 Corvette with 91 TPI and 6 speed

Mike (Perth, Western Australia) erazmus at wantree.com.au
Fri Mar 17 19:18:25 GMT 2000

If its in a motorola format - it might be something like intel/hex or
similar - in that case its ascii and as the full 32K wouldn't be used
then 88K in ascii with all the padding could equate to whatever you
downloaded...

Can you use a suitable editor and see if its an ascii file, ie take
a copy and put it into wordpad or the like - I'm not conversant with
the motorola format but it could be 'S' records - anychance you can
paste a few lines to the group ?

Rgds

Mike