Is the US patent office on LCD or WOT ?

Mike (Perth, Western Australia) erazmus at wantree.com.au
Sat Mar 18 06:54:22 GMT 2000

Its the last line in this abstract that gets you <sigh> wonder if
the patent office ever heard of maxwell's equations...

A method to transmit and receive electromagnetic waves which
comprises generating opposing magnetic fields having a plane of
maximum force running perpendicular to a longitudinal axis of the
magnetic field; generating a heat source along an axis parallel to the
longitudinal axis of the magnetic field; generating an accelerator
parallel to and in close proximity to the heat source, thereby creating
an input and output port; and generating a communications signal
into the input and output port,
thereby sending the signal at a speed faster than light.

http://www.patents.ibm.com/details?pn=US06025810__

Rgds

:) Mike
PS: Yes I know its off topic, but since I got a laugh this w/end, thought
I'd share it...