Subject: Re: water into efi system before injectors.

Jörgen Karlsson jurg at pp.sbbs.se
Sun Mar 19 14:07:56 GMT 2000

> mmm - Any suggestions on what alcohol compatible pumps cost ?

I have only seen one place that has a resonable priced pump, he uses it in
methanol injection systems. Check http://www.servtech.com/~racerx/kits/ The
pump cost $200(US). The kits could probably be used for water injection
without modification. I am going to run a water-methanol mix as additional
fuel/internal coolant at high boost. I think that aquamist recommend not to
use more then 50% methanol in their systems of reliability reasons.

Jörgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden