Corvair EFI

Scotty Grover scotty at cyberverse.com
Sun Mar 19 22:07:30 GMT 2000

The most Corvair EFI systems I have seen are based on the Datsun 280Z; reason being similarity
of engine size (Corvair is 2.7L.)  Try www.corvair.org as they might be able to give more data
or tell you where to get it.  280Z system is batch-fire; I am using 280Z components trying to
set up a sequential-firing system.