nozzle selection was:Re: A water injection pump!!!

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Sun Mar 19 22:25:55 GMT 2000

If it's not misting, it''s dribbling.  Figure out how to get good
distribution, with dribbling, and then you can use low pressure.  It's high
pressure that is the key for it to work, weither N/A turbo, smurbo, graden
tractor, or LSR car.  It has to be a very fine mist if your not doing timing
cylinder injection.  Atomization, or vaporization need a fine mist.
Grumpy
  Datz just based on what I've seen.  No guessing, or theory

> not meaning to blow the hi pressure thing, but what about a 'misting'
nozzle from an agricultural supply. I believe they are designed for low
pressure apps with plastic tanks. (don't mean to spread fertilizer.. just
herbicides...)