Nissan JECS ECU RE: I another new guy.....

Swayze kswayze at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 20 22:41:53 GMT 2000

had a little free time ,part# search at ST Micro on one of the chips
mentioned yielded an MCU ST7250. don't know if its relevant or not. I can
send you the .pdf if you want it.  the other numbers only gave serial
transmisiion/encoder stuff with partial relevance. Dogpile kept throwing up
virtual interface architecture on any of the ECCS searches
byE
Mike
Swayze
mswayze at truswood.com