Circuit simulation

Fery Janssen thunder8 at wish.net
Tue Mar 21 13:13:04 GMT 2000

Hi there,

Although I'm not enlisted to the EFI Website for additional info I'm
gathering on Injection systems for my Yamaha Motorcycle, now and then I try
to help someone out. I saw your problem question on the net and I might
have an answer to it.

First question to you is: Are you using C-mos or TTL. In the first case you
can solve your problem with the following IC's: the 4532 for priority of
your audio signal that you want to select first and the 4052 for channeling
up to four two-channel inputs to one audio amplifier. In comination with a
40106 (six-schmitt trigger invertors) for audio detection you can solve
your problem.

 The second solution: There is no second in case of TTL IC's. as certain
components aren't available in TTL.

 Hope you have enough info to complete your schematic. If there is any
problem. Ring a bell, if I have any time left I can deliver you the
schematic. It might take an hour or two and loads of weak tea but this
problem should be not that difficult to solve I guess...

 Sincerely,

Ferry