Nissan JECS ECU RE: I another new guy.....

BOWEN, SCOTT M. (JSC-CC) scott.m.bowen1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 21 15:12:56 GMT 2000

Yup, that is my problem, no removable EPROM...
But Jim Wolf adds an EPROM/Daughter Board via the 40 pin port that is on the
board in the ECU[#A12-001 B57]...

I am trying to figure out how to do this.....

Or find the equivalent chips that Nissan/JECS uses and replace them with
something I can FLASH.

Scott Bowen
Bastard Motorsports Engineering
Houston, TX