Help with a Ford Granada not running right.

Ade + Lamb Chop alaw at mrc.soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 21 20:53:56 GMT 2000

Hi All,

First of all to those who are also on the Mini-list I doing a favour for a
friend that is all.

It is a Bog std Ford Granada with injection. The problem is that the head
was changed about 1000miles ago, I think he said is was cracked or
something. Since then it hasn't run right. The only symptom I have been
told is that it idles at 1500rpm. If it is made to run below this it is
crap (I dunno how it is made to run below 1500). My first throught are a
vacume leak.

I know it is very vague.. but I don't know anything about it... I think I
am having a look tomorrow.

Any ideas of stuff to check first?? Ford want 50ukp just to open the Bonnet!!

Ade