DIY_EFI Digest V5 #119

dzorde at erggroup.com dzorde at erggroup.com
Fri Mar 24 05:17:23 GMT 2000

Mike, have a check in the archives.  Around a year ago I looked into pricing on
the Bosch LSM-11 sensors.  From memory I think the best price I found was
through Coventry's for something like $240-$260 in single qty, but if you can
find my original post from back then you'll have the exact price.  %-)

ta ta

dan  dzorde at erggroup.com