aftermarket ecu etc...

the Fredericks fredericksk at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 28 03:06:21 GMT 2000

Both the DFI and the Felpro allow you to do just this.  DFI allows
monitoring and datalogging about 40 parameters; you can pick 6 at any one
time.  It also has screens for the fuel and spark maps with a cursor showing
which cell is being accessed.  This allows you to watch them on the screen
while the car's running, change the maps, etc.  I believe the Felpro
capabilities are similar.  If you've got a 148 ECM, you can use two really
neat tools; one called Turbolink and one called DirectScan, that show the
ALDL data in graphic formats in realtime.  Diacom does this also for several
GM ECMs.

Good luck!
Kendall Frederick