aftermarket ecu etc...

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Wed Mar 29 19:13:54 GMT 2000

Hi!
You cant change a particular point on the map just the "idle jet"
and the "main jet" to scale the flow and a volumetric compensation all
over, you can change the timing but
it will increase or decrease all over.
You have to stop the engine to download the new calibration.
Thats what the Paf blend software I have are capable of.
Espen
Electromotive unit does everything