8051 Code

Paul Corner Paul.Corner at tesco.net
Wed Mar 29 21:23:03 GMT 2000

Hi John

> > Any chance you would like to share the algorithms or some of the source code

> Can't distribute code as I'm bound by NDA but I can talk about it a bit.  I based my code
> on Al Grippo's paper along with the series of articles in Circuit Cellar Ink.

I was afraid you would say that....
This Circuit Celler thing, where can I find the articles you mention. I doubt
if they are on line.

Thanks for the insight into your algorithims, I'll plug the Monitor ROM back
into my board and have a little play. Looks like I'm going to have to fit air
preasure and airflow sensors at some stage. At least I don't have to worry about
emission regs.

Regards, Paul