Diacom cable

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Wed Mar 29 21:37:19 GMT 2000

Just for like if someone traded, or bought a used diacom, and then ruined a
cable. Or just didn't like the kinky mess of a cable they use, and you
wanted to wire it in permanently.  Diacom only will talk to you if your the
original owner.   They, can be alot less then customer oriented in my
opinion, but it's a free world.  I like their program.  Just I won't do any
more business with them then absolutely neccessary.
I have a scanner I bought from LTS, and when I mentioned a spare connector,
they sent it no charge.
Grumpy