Custom PCM & Injectors Questions

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Thu Mar 30 02:07:10 GMT 2000

> I have a custom programmed PCM which, among other things,
> is calibrated to run 30# injectors.

Which PCM?.

> I am currently running the custom PCM with the stock 19#.
> Checking readouts during street and track driving conditions
> from an OTC scanner seem to indicate that everything is aok
> in both closed and open loops although on the rich side.

Customized by who?.  For doing what?

> Generally, are there any effects on the life expectancy of
> running the stock injectors with this PCM?  I've tried
> 24# injectors but experience serious bogging under WOT.

Stock injectors with stock PCM normally go 150K miles

> Also, the computer has been programmed to remove all delays.
> I do not have any idea what delays are being referred to.
> What are possible delays that can be removed?

Various enrichments come to mind, like for WOT.

> Thanks very much for any insights that you may have.

Gave ya more guestions then answers, need more data to figure out what ya
got.  Easy for you to know what what you have, but to read this not knowing
you just doesn't give enough info..
Grumpy