Affordable Wideband ECUs - How to?

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Fri Mar 31 19:50:56 GMT 2000

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:22:59 -0600, "John C." <speedy35 at home.com> wrote:

>I have the FelPro controller with wideband o2. I will be setting it up on my
>twin turbo Baracuda next month.

Excellent. When you get some time to go thru the manual and want to
discuss what you find there, especially regarding anything unique to the
wideband setup, I'd love to hear about it, as I'm sure others would too.

One question for you: let's see if we can ID the actual NTK variant of
the sensor they've supplied you. First, tell me if you would, how many
rings of holes you see on the sides of the cylindrical protruding end of
your sensor: one or two? What I mean by that is, do you find gas entry
holes around the sensor tip in one circumferential line of holes or two?

Gar