Affordable Wideband ECUs - How to?

Scott Knight scott at scottknight.com
Fri Mar 31 21:45:12 GMT 2000

Garfield,

> sensors have a set of two rings of staggered holes. Does yours have the
> original grey plastic Honda connector on it perhaps, with the cal
> resistor molded into the plug? If so, measuring the cal resistor will
> tell you if you've got a sensor they bought from Honda.

Actually, there is an 8-place (4+4) rectangular gray connector with 7
terminals.  The 5 wires seem to directly go to 5 of the terminals, while
the other 2 terminals are above a square block part of the connector.
Very obviously the resistor, and it measures out to real near 10k ohms.
This sounds like it must have the Honda connector to me...

Later dates.
Scott Knight  mailto:scott at scottknight.com
http://www.scottknight.com/ IRC:SS396man
'95 Black Impala SS