crank position sensor

brucep at ptd.net brucep at ptd.net
Tue May 2 21:39:26 GMT 2000

I'm planning on using a GM crank position sensor (two wire variable
reluctance style) to trigger a 4 pin GM module on a single cylinder engine.
My question is do I use a metal pole peice with a slot cut in it or do I
make a nylon collar with a peice of metal epoxied into it?

The module has to "see" voltage so I would assume I would need the nylon
with the metal in it, any ideas of size and width I'd need? I probably
answered my own question but I'd like some input from the "EFI brain
collective" Any help? TIA

            There are those that have, and those that will . . .

Homepage   http://www.geocities.com/brucepts