Old 486 Board for ECU? Why?

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Fri May 5 20:34:25 GMT 2000

The technical trouble I have had is trying to "mux" four smaller 320x200 LCD
displays together as a full 640x480 VGA display.  But, I might have a few
more avenues to explore.  The EFI card technically seems to work, the engine
does idle (though not well, default power-up values are a little off), but I
haven't pushed any data into the registers so I'm not sure what  will happen
at that point.  Hope for the best :)