Old 486 Board for ECU??

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Tue May 9 23:13:15 GMT 2000

On Tue, 09 May 2000 18:08:05 -0700, garwillis at msn.com (Garfield Willis)
wrote:

>On Tue, 09 May 2000 15:29:50 -0700, garwillis at msn.com (Garfield Willis)
>wrote:
>
>>The Bosch LSM-11 heated 4-wire "wider-band" sensor's heater DOES have a
>>negative tempco, and certainly when used in a measurement application,
>>has to have some very robust temperature controls.
>
>Ooooopps, sheesh wadaputz; I meant to say *positive* tempco, of course.

Oh fer cryinoutloud, belay that; I had it right the first time. Gawd,
this altenhiemers is really the pits. Now if I could only remember the
tune to the song, "If I only had a brain".

The LSM-11's heater resistance goes DOWN as the temp goes up, ergo a
negative tempco, and tends to increase current to the heater, when you
usually want the opposite.

Gar