Help on turbo app.

Jörgen Karlsson jurg at pp.sbbs.se
Tue May 9 23:49:42 GMT 2000

> For your question above, I'd say you're maybe being a tad pessimistic
> tho, since your example only changes 200degF, so I don't think you'd
> expect to see a full 1.5AFR slop from that small an EGT delta.

You are right there, I did exagerate a bit, I see a bit leaner mixture on
the O2 indicator now, 13.5ish instead of 13ish on the display.

I mostly use it to give me instant notice when the CIS acts up:) It is very
good at showing when the CIS maxes out. I loose one .5 AFR led on the
display and the EGT rushes past 1600F. Whoops! I am glad that Audi choosed
forged internals for everything...

Jörgen