SV: SV: Flying Cow?

espen hilde mwichstr at online.no
Mon May 15 22:53:51 GMT 2000

What about a timer controlling the mouse button ???
About 2.5 sec for 50 points ???, we could be DIY all ower the first places?
Im realy impressed from th picks of egor.......doesnt look very DIY
 To me!!!
Looking forward to it, can the egor be used on two strokes? 3%oil
Mix?
Thanks Espen.
The winter are finaly over ,18 deg c in the Oslo fjord.

>Hi Gar
>More yehas?
>330 Gar not bad.....
>Espen
>Its a Norwegian site .......

Yeah, long winter days in the Great White North with nuthin tado. :)

BTW, 330 idn't much above putz level; I recently hurled a 425. Hee. It's
all in the wrist. So many cows, so little time. :)

Gar