Fuel Injector Connector - *the MALE side* ?

Rich M rsrich at cwcom.net
Fri May 19 16:33:19 GMT 2000

Whoa Grumpy, lighten up a bit, I'm only trying to help the guy out - I have
my own reasons, which I don't need to justify, not to broadcast to the
world; I would gladly send the details to any individual who wants to know,
as yet Gar is the first person I've noticed to make a big point of asking.
No flame war required eh? :-)
Rich