CSH, HQ closed for a few days

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Fri May 19 21:05:17 GMT 2000

On Fri, 19 May 2000 16:32:58 -0400, "nacelp" <nacelp at bright.net> wrote:

>Tues-Fri., (min time frame) next week, I have to go for a biopsy in WI,
>thankfully just routine this time.   I'll be at nacelp at jvlnet.com   if
>anyone wants to yak at me.

Hey Bruce, while you're there, could you check into how they're coming
along with the Brain Tranplants? I'm really beginning to push the time I
can continue to use this temp I got from Abe Normal.

BTW, good luck on your biopsy, congrats on it now being "routine".
However, watch out where they take the tissue sample from. :)

Gar