ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sat May 20 13:44:15 GMT 2000

Hi Shane,
you didn't mention which ECM yoy're using, but larger injectors
and a 2 bar setup might be needed.   OR.... a second computer, like a 749
with 2nd group of injectors which lie dormant until boost is present,
then you can accurately meter the additional fuel, up to 15 psi..
You would need to obtain a tach & MAP signal at the very least..
Mike V