Blower & enrichment

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Sat May 20 14:49:44 GMT 2000

> How do i know my max pulse reading?

You won't with just a diacom, the 746 is a C3 and diacom is limited on
reading that style ecm.

> i was using a holley 2bbl with 85# injectors... now i just put the 4bbl
unit
> and the blower on.. so i'm kind of starting from scratch here..
> i do have the chip i used when i had 2 65# injectors..

Personally, I'd think you'd be wayyy ahead to think about a 1227749 ecm, and
a driver board with the right drivers to run this.  That way you get to:
Use the full capabilities of the Diacom.
Use the injectors properly
Have a "boosted" type calibration.
Grumpy

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org