Holley 4 Brrl gm ecm

Shane Buss shaneb at ev1.net
Sun May 21 13:25:38 GMT 2000

it has no problems... his ecm is the 747 ecm..

i got mine working fine yesterday.. my car is running and VERY clean..
the only problem i have now is i have a vacuum leak somewhere..

map reads like 27 when it's idling... it idles for 5 seconds, revs up a
little, then dies..  i cannot find the damn vacuum leak to save my life...
hmmmmmm