Holley 4 Brrl gm ecm

Shane Buss shaneb at ev1.net
Sun May 21 14:53:13 GMT 2000

Not sure what to say here.. Dan has been had them on his car like this for
MONTHS AND MONTHS.. His car probalby makes around 320HP or so..

Just like someone said they cut of at 18psi, i turned mine up to 25psi and
they were still spraying fine.. i wouldnt try 25 psi at wot, but i just
seeing if they really did shut off..

Mine spray evenly and fine.. not sure why you had a problem