Holley 4 Brrl gm ecm

Shane Buss shaneb at ev1.net
Sun May 21 17:31:15 GMT 2000

Here's what i got guys..

car starts.. idles fine for 5 seconds.. then it revs up a little, then quits
spraying and dies..

The ecm is cutting the fuel out, and my map sensor reads only 27HG.. i
cannot find ANY vacuum leaks, and i dont think i have any.. i tried 2 map
sensors..

i think my ecm might be fried, but diacom shows correct readings for
everyone other sensor..  i pulled the vacuum line to the map sensor and
sucked on it as hard as i can, diacom showed 22HG.. sound right?

THanks,
Shane