Holley 4 Brrl gm ecm

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sun May 21 20:13:31 GMT 2000

Do you have a scope or noid light to confirm that the ecm is not
triggering the injectors?
27" of vacuum sounds like a pretty strong signal to me. Have you
checked it with a guage?  Are you reading the Diacom info correctly?
Any chance you're on ported vacuum??  Lots of directions to go, you
should have some diagnostic tools to work with.
Shannen