MP microcontroller id?

Bob Tom tigers at bserv.com
Sun May 21 23:53:09 GMT 2000

Hi

I am fairly certain that the microcontroller used in the Mopar
Performance PCMs is a Motorola but I've been unsuccessful in
identifying the exact one from surfing the web.

Can anyone confirm/not confirm that the chip is a Motorola
and does anyone exactly which one is being used?  TIA.

Bob.   Ont, Canada.  '97 Dakota CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 3.92 SG, auto., 4350 lb.
RWHP:  226.2 (corrected)    231.2 (measured)
RWTQ:  332.5 (corrected)    340.0 (measured)
PB:   14.857 @ 91.67