what (not) to use on fuel line fittings

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon May 29 13:45:37 GMT 2000

Maybe the phrase EFI isn't used, but this article has alot to do with EFI.
Rerouting the fuel lines, and doing things as you want, may fly right in the
purpose of why things were designed in a specific way.  There are lots of
snafu's for even the most simple of items.   That's why I always harp about
installing things as designed before going off on tangents.  Once you have a
good reliable tested system, then make your changes to improve it.......
   There is tons to be said about the articles last paragraph
Thanks for the read
Grumpy