Triggering question

g.buckle at student.murdoch.edu.au g.buckle at student.murdoch.edu.au
Wed May 31 01:13:43 GMT 2000

Hi everyone,

Has anyone done an electronic (Hall Effect, not inductive)
conversion to the Toyota Landcruiser FJ 45 distributor? The engine
is the 4.2 litre 6 cyl, known as the 2F. Will do the full injection
conversion when I get the time.

What I'd really like to know, if anyone does, is from which vehicle
did they take the steel segmented "interuptor"? Can't think of the
correct term right now, but I'm sure it'll come  to me..

For our Aussie participants, I'm looking at the fuel injected XF
Falcon unit, from a wrecker. But that will need modification,
something I'd rather avoid!

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Garry

PGP is an easy to use encryption program. It is good practice to use it and it is
 very easy.. See www.pgpi.com for information on PGP and encryption in general!