EGOR future... The Original EGOR and the commercial version

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Thu Nov 2 19:33:22 GMT 2000

I can put in programming time, and help with ee type details

Previously, you (Jurgen Hartwig) wrote:
{ > It is great to hear that there does appear to be some progress on
{ the
{ > DIY-EGOR front, I know that as a listmember I don't recall seeing
{ much
{ > reported lately.  I don't know if there are any other things to be
{ done on
{ > the project, but if an old EE with mostly digital and microprocessor
{ > experience can be of assistance please do let me know
{
{ I am not an EE or an electronics guru, but I am willing to pledge
{ labor hours and monetary funds to keep things rolling.  If you need
{ some house remodeling or help with real estate, I can trade my time
{ for some parts. :)
{
{ Just email me.
{
{ j
{
{ To unsubscribe from diy_efi, send "unsubscribe diy_efi" (without the quotes)
{ in the body of a message (not the subject) to majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org
{

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8