REALLY basic newbie ?'s

Jeff Bromberger blownz at home.com
Thu Nov 2 23:59:40 GMT 2000

Don't want to get in the middle of this battle... just wondering, in the
realm of aftermarket EFI, where can you get a SEFI system that is as
feature-rich for significantly less than $750? My bank to bank felpro was
$2000. A motec is huge bucks. Even the SDS efi which is marketed as a
"cheap" and "affordable" system is more than this...

and no, i don't sell EFI systems... i buy them. And i'd like to know where I
can get my professional level system for $99.