General theory on EFI

Jani Laatikainen jani.laatikainen at luukku.com
Mon Nov 6 21:34:40 GMT 2000

Hi!

I have run PC-based EFI couple of months, two last summers, without any problems. System has been stable. I used standard PC-motherboard, but now I have bought PC/104 board, which I am going to use next summer. I have designed one card myself, which is connected to PC-motherboard.
Ok, I dont use it on wheather conditions similar to normal usage of normal car, I keep it on carage always, when I don't drive it etc..
PC/104 boards should be ok for cars. I have installed PC/104 boards on railway trains, which have been in daily usage several years, without any problems.

-
Jani Laatikainen