Info on gauge-like enclosures?

Chris P. cp914 at lvcm.com
Mon Nov 6 23:44:48 GMT 2000

>Ludis Langens

>Gosh, you ask for detailed information about an obscure brand of ECU
>(Nissan) that nobody here has worked with, don't do your own homework
>ahead of time*, don't start reading the archives, wait just a few days
>for answers, and now your leaving?

>From the first message:  2. Is there a "basics" page I can read through on
ECU internals?
***Isn't that asking for homework???

Per the web page: "The archive search engine is not yet working on the new
server. For the time being you can read an edited and compressed version
here. "  <--- 11.7 MB zipped. How about you download it and send me the
pertinent parts.  ;o)

>* If you had opened up your ECU and posted a list of the chip numbers,
>someone might have been able to give some advice about how to procede
>with that ECU.

>From first message:  4. What do I need to know about my particular ECU
before I ask more
questions?
***THAT DOESN'T QUALIFY!!!!????

Sounds like you stopped at the word Nissan.... and now your upset because
you know useful info is being withheld.
Welcome to my world! I don't need this kind of bullshit.