Dummy spit

jamesc at venturalink.net jamesc at venturalink.net
Thu Nov 9 00:44:38 GMT 2000

Chris, I told you, this group is a bunch of kangaroo-bangers, con-artists
selling suburus as airplane engines, perpetual students, fags, and do-nothing
losers who go blah, blah, blah.  Just take a look at that seething pile of crap
known as efi332.  You're on your own, kid.  Or research it through the search
engines only such as google.com or raging.com