WB O2 Rental.

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Fri Nov 10 14:43:29 GMT 2000

I've not heard of people/firms "renting" WBEGO instruments, but I guess
anything is possible.  Try contacting local scientific instrumentation
vendors, via the yellow pages.  Most of the WBEGO manufacturers would gladly
sell you one, but I doubt they'd want to rent one.  Local performance tuning
shops maybe?  I would contact both www.powertrain.net  and
www.whipplesuperchargers.com .  The first site is an E.C.M. WBEGO vendor,
and the second site is a Horiba WBEGO vendor.  Maybe they might be
interested?  Or, maybe purchase a WBEGO yourself, and then in turn rent it
to people that you know well?

Walt.