Ignition only

James Ballenger vtjballeng at yifan.net
Sat Nov 11 01:59:05 GMT 2000

Bruce,
	When I posted my message, I said "If this is wrong, please tell me
why."  You simply told me I am wrong, with no explanation as to why you
think I am wrong.  Please offer some constructive criticism and tell me
exactly why this is wrong.  Simply telling me or anyone else they are wrong
and further degrading their opinions by calling them silliness and referring
to a need for a better grasp on the concept does little to help this thread
or anyone's understanding of the subject.  Please tell us why this is DC
silliness, not just that it is.

James Ballenger