Scope pics...

Gerald Pelnar wd0fyf at mpks.net
Sat Nov 11 07:04:22 GMT 2000

Hey Bruce--

I thought this was on DIY instead of GMECM.

Anyway, you have put forth a very good explanation. The only
problem I see, which may be a sticking point, is your use of A/C
rather than a more accurate discription of varying DC. AC
implies the current alternates (changes direction) which it doesn't,
except for some of the ocillations after the spark extinguishes, where
the voltage may drop below zero.

Gerald Pelnar
wd0fyf at mpks.net
http://www.mpks.net/homepage/wd0fyf/