DIY EGOR misunderstandings ??

Hasse-75 hasse-75 at telia.com
Sun Nov 12 13:54:17 GMT 2000

Looks like we have a potential misunderstanding situation here, I'd hate to see that happen.
As I understood from Bruce's answer to my post about info on the DIY EGOR 2000-11-02, Bruce will release what he has on the DIY EGOR in forms of schemtics, data etc. (altough I'm not sure exactly where he will release it, on this list ? on one of the DIY EFI sites ? or somewhere else ?) but the people who use must understand that it's not a finished product but a project that might need further developing depending on application. This also means that anyone who wants to use it will have to do some reading on UEGOs and their uses.
Hopefully some listmembers will aid in this development and share it on this list.

Bruce, please correct me if I got it wrong.

/Hasse