I'm ready for Combo Driver payments

David Rhoads II rhoads at adi.com
Wed Nov 15 17:49:38 GMT 2000

You can start sending payments now.

The inbound shipping, packaging, and outbound shipping costs have been
completed for those that sent me a shipping address.  See the web page
for you totals and a description of preferred payment methods.

I'm still looking for shipping addresses from the following individuals;

"Dave Andruczyk             djandruczyk at yahoo.com"
"Jeff Gent                          jefg at uswest.net"
"Frank Pearson                 repair at frontiernet.net"
"Jim Fitzgerald                   jfitz at fnal.gov"
"Christian J. Knudstrup     Christian.J.Knudstrup at esc1.net"
"Bob (Ike) Eickhorst         rleickho at home.com"

My apologies to any of these individuals that already sent a shipping
address to me.  If you did, I must have missed it and need it again.

--
. David Rhoads II
. Applied Dynamics International