More DIY EGOR

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 16 05:01:18 GMT 2000

Bruce Plecan tapped away at the keyboard with:
> Here's is some more info..
> If you go experimenting on you own, be sure not to let the heater
> warm too quickly it can crack the inner workings of  the sensor

Anybody toyed with the idea of putting a thermocouple on the sensor
for temperature feedback to the heater amp in addition to using the
PTC of the element?

I was under the impression that the nominal operating temperature
was above 300C and under about 600C.  Am I wrong?

--
 /"\  Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning, Perth, Western Australia
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |