More DIY EGOR

RDwoo10 at aol.com RDwoo10 at aol.com
Sat Nov 18 04:56:38 GMT 2000

Wow, thanks for the information.  that tends to imply that there is a lot
riding on a number of assumptions.  the one of issue here is temp & its
affect on the accuracy of the sensor.  this leads to making a "standard" for
a number of things.  i am still in the camp that digitizing this & doing some
form of calibration will help to eliminate some of the unit to unit
variation.  I have been swamped @ work & have not had time for projects (read
10 - 12 hour days).  I think that making the as delivered design, & then
doing more testing on it is the direction that I am going to try to head.  @
the rate that I am going though it will take forever.

Thanks again.
BW